My marketing and negotiation skills will help you to achieve the highest possible price for your home. I am familiar with proposition 60 and the regulations which might enable a person over 55 to keep their property tax base. I can make recommendations to you as a Seller as to what to change in your home to help effect the best price and also what NOT to spend money on. My goal is to help you effect the most profitable and least stressful transaction possible. These are just few of the marketing services I offer:
1. The Global Advantage -I provide a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising -The majority of home buyers starts their search on the internet. Top placement on search engines is essential. Through Coldwell Banker's marketing program you will gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and 700 other websites. This will maximize your exposure and make it possible for the largest number of potential buyers to view your home and open house schedules or to make an appointment to see your home.
3. Email Campaigns -We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home. I am present for my Broker's tours and public Open Houses. Together we will design a marketing calendar so that you can understand the timing and relationship between the internet marketing and the Open Houses.
5. Previews International- If you are selling or buying a luxury property, I am a member of Coldwell Banker's exclusive
Previews division, which provides a specialty marketing campaign for exclusive properties.
Steve and Robin Ellis, speaking of their experience working with me to sell their home.
A sample of a video used to promote one of my listings.
To find out more about selling your home, click here